Confidence is something that all of us can use more of in our lives. As a marketer, confidence could be the key to building trust and brand loyalty—learn how from Leta Greene, Confidence Expert as she talks about being confident, public speaking, and becoming an author.
- Be comfortable in your own skin
- People make a first impression in Nano-seconds
- Humans make decisions about people upon meeting them
- Professional women: don’t show up in date night clothing-professional instead
- Dress for the job you want
- See what image is saying
Write a Book
- What is your end goal?
- Write a good book that people will read
- Whenever you say an amazing thought-write it down. Gather thoughts
- What makes you excited? What gets you talking and thinking?
- Take written down thoughts, and expound for book
- Gathering deep thoughts
- Until your good at speaking…no one will pay you
- Get yourself out there
- You can gett paid to speak or sell content through speaking.
- Selling content or selling product?
- Trust-gets you places
- Sell your Idea. You’re not important… the idea is important
- What is the value to the listeners?
- You sell way more if you SERVE first
- The product is a means to an end
- Knowledge is what allows them to purchase from you and trust you
- The product is the means to get paid—but their is service involved in that
- When you commit to work with someone…be invested.
- Go the extra mile
- Connect with people on a personal level
- Value yourself enough—point people to free content if they aren’t willing/able to pay
- Do not talk about politics, religion, etc. on social media— this will cause clients to loose trust in you.
3 Ways to sell people
- Hype-get you excited
- FOMO-fear of missing out
- Service & education-intellectually work with someone <—gains trust
Vulnerability and Humility
- Be honest—be vulnerable. If you don’t know the answer to something, say you don’t know
- Deliver concepts with care and concern
- Don’t be egotistic
- Don’t put yourself above other people
- Be humble
Follow Leta Green:
Listen & Subscribe
We’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover the show!